Skin & Tonic London Make Up Remover
This product is currently sold out.
Formulated with light, unscented oils, this gentle multitasking makeup remover tackles even waterproof mascara.
It can also be used as a light, absorbent face or body oil, and even as a hot cloth cleanser for extra sensitive skin types.
What is it?
A simple, gentle makeup remover, made with just 5 ingredients and suitable for all skin types.
We’ve formulated it with gentle and balancing jojoba, camellia and sweet almond oils.
We use only the highest quality, certified organic plant oils in our products - cold-pressed, steam distilled or CO2 extracted for maximum efficacy and potency. They contain no cheap fillers, absorb easily, and you will only need a few drops at a time.
100% Natural, 99% Organic, Vegetarian, Gluten & Dairy Free
Tested on us, never on animals
- Apply a couple of pumps to a cotton wool pad, gently wipe across the face with closed eyes. Reapply as needed, any excess can be cleansed away or massaged into the skin.
- Gently massage into your face and/or body for soft, supple skin all over.
- To hot-cloth cleanse, warm between your hands and massage into your face using circular motions. Soak one of our organic cotton face cloths in warm water then hold over your face to steam and open the pores. Rinse cloth and repeat 2/3 times.
Made with just five ingredients
- PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (ALMOND) OIL *
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL *
- SIMMONDSIA CHINESIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL *
- CAMELLIA OLEIFERA (CAMELLIA) SEED OIL*
- TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E)**
ALLERGENS: d-limonene, Linalool
* = Certified Organic in the UK
** = Non-GMO
JOJOBA OIL - technically a liquid wax, jojoba is similar in structure to skin’s sebum, meaning it works wonders for balancing oil overproduction.
SWEET ALMOND OIL - Rich in Vitamins A & E, this cold-pressed oil conditions the skin, keeping it supple and hydrated.
CAMELLIA FLOWER OIL - Known in Japan as Tsubaki Oil, camellia is high in skin-cell-renewing fatty acids Omega 3 & 6, naturally increasing skin's elasticity.