Skin & Tonic London Calm Balm
This product is currently sold out.
Popular with yogis, insomniacs and anyone with a few too many things on their mind (i.e. most of us…) this nourishing multifunctional balm soothes dry, damaged skin, aids sleep and calms your mood.
What is it?
A dreamy, creamy balm made from a blend of natural butters and oils including nourishing Shea butter and calendula. We have added certified organic lavender and chamomile for their calming properties – on both your skin and your mind.
100% Natural, 99% Organic, Vegetarian, Gluten & Dairy Free
Tested on us, never on animals
- Massage into your wrists and temples and breathe in deeply to help calm your mood.
- Apply to dry or cracked skin for a moisture boost, or use as a barrier balm to protect against extreme weather or temperatures.
- Massage into your muscles pre and/or post yoga to help deepen your practice.
- Apply to palms then cup over your nose, take three deep breaths before bed to help you catch some zzz’s...
Made with just six ingredients
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*
- LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER OIL*
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*
- ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (ROMAN CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL*
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) FLOWER EXTRACT*
- ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*
ALLERGENS: d-Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool
* = Certified Organic in the UK
SHEA BUTTER - full of skin-friendly fatty acids & Vitamin E, this exotic natural butter, sourced from a Fair Trade women’s cooperative in Ghana, helps repair damage and moisturise dry skin.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL - known for its calming, anti-inflammatory properties, this will help soothe your skin and mind.
ROMAN CHAMOMILE FLOWER OIL - a natural anti-inflammatory that cools and soothes dry and tired skin.