Skin & Tonic London Coco Mask
This product is currently sold out.
This soothing, cooling facemask will calm inflammation and redness, leaving skin hydrated, plump and dewy.
What is it?
A powdered clay mask, made with just 5 ingredients, for dry/sensitive skin.
Creamy coconut milk powder repairs and protects while kaolin clay gently detoxifies.
We’ve also added cooling aloe vera powder and calming lavender essential oil.
All our clay masks and scrubs are in powdered form (i.e. no water) to preserve the integrity and quality of the ingredients. When you add water you need to preserve it – which is where the ingredients list can get pretty lengthy. So we kept it simple, and you can get a bit DIY!
100% Natural, 99% Organic, Vegetarian, Gluten & Dairy Free
Tested on us, never on animals
- Pour a tsp into the palm of your hand or a small dish. Add 2-3 drops of warm water and mix to make a creamy paste.
- Massage onto clean, damp skin using gentle, circular movements. Remove with warm water or with one of our organic cotton cloths.
- You can also add a tsp of honey and/or yoghurt to the paste for an extra hydrating, luxurious mask.
- Use once a week to revive dry skin, or whenever your skin needs a treat.
Made with just five ingredients
- COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) MILK POWDER
- ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH *
- KAOLIN CLAY
- ALOE BARBEDENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE POWDER*
- LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER OIL *
ALLERGENS: d-Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool
* = Certified Organic in the UK
KAOLIN CLAY - one of the gentlest clays, white kaolin removes toxins effectively without over-drying the skin while also enhancing elasticity.
COCONUT MILK POWDER - rich in fatty acids (particularly Lauric Acid) and skin-restoring vitamins B, C & E, this repairs and protects the skin’s mantle, leaving it deeply hydrated and silky-soft.
ALOE VERA POWDER - light, hydrating and healing, aloe contains natural Salicylic Acid, great for the prevention and treatment of blemishes.